Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nope.

Is it normal to be completely terrified over having your SECOND baby?  See the answer in the title of this post.  And yet, I am completely terrified for so many reasons.  I just keep telling myself that no one ever died from child birth.  (Damn- that's not true, is it?)  No one ever died from having an infant and a two year old.  Though I'm sure some have been committed to an institution.  As Blanche Deveraux once said, "No one in my family has ever seen a psychiatrist, except of course when they were institutionalized."

Let us all bow our heads and pray for my sanity.  OK seriously though, I just did actually bow my head and pray, and my kid walked into my bedroom and handed me an Oreo McFlurry.  Maybe there IS something to this "faith" stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment