Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lots of Swearing, With Some Pooping Mixed in for Good Measure

I am seriously considering renaming this blog "Just for Shits and Giggles" and I probably would, if I could stand looking at the word "shits" every time I logged in.  Shits and giggles- those two words are the story of my life right now.  I have one who giggles, and one who shits.  My favorite part is when the one who giggles is giggling because it's just SO funny when the other one shits.  Because she doesn't have to clean it up.

I had forgotten just how many tiny diapers these newborns can go through in a day- and frankly, it surprises me that the city doesn't tack on some kind of "shit tax" to haul away all of the toxicity.  Though I am 99% sure that if you mentioned it to a Massachusetts lawmaker, that tax would be on the books in less than a year.  "I really want to move to Amherst, and I found a house I really like, but MAN, their shit tax rate is really high there."  I can hear it now.

Maybe I should start cloth diapering- or maybe I should just cover my whole living room in plastic sheeting and let it ride.  I think that could work, if I get a poncho and some rubber gloves.  Plus, our new house has tile floors- so then we won't even need the plastic tarps- just a giant squeegee and a bunch of lysol spray!  And then we don't have to take the dog out anymore either!  What's the worst that could happen?  Oh, cholera?  Yeah, you're probably right.







No comments:

Post a Comment